The Atlantic Inn Policies
- Please Note, There is No Smoking permitted in the Atlantic Inn or grounds surrounding the Inn
- Minimum 2 night stay during peak season (25th May - 1st Sept)
- Breakfast is included in your stay cost
- No Pets allowed
- Military & First Responders will receive 10% discount on room rate
(ID required, discount applied on check in)
- Permanent Residents of The Outer Banks islands will receive 10% Discount on room rate
(Driver's License required, discount applied on check in)
- Room rates are exclusive of Sales (7%) and Lodging (5%) Taxes
- Room rates are shown for 2 people - additional adults will be charged $15/night (for food/amenities)
- Guests will receive a full refund, minus $25 cancellation fee, if reservations are cancelled out-with 7 days of check in date
- Guests will incur a fee of 100% of total charges if they cancel within 7 days of check-in date
We will provide credit for a future stay with us, for any room nights that we manage to rebook, minus the $25 cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are due to federally mandated evacuation orders, credits for future stays will be issued. These credits will only be for the dates included in the mandatory evacuation order.
- Occasionally, a specific room or suite requested by a guest, may not be available. We reserve the right to provide comparable, or upgraded accommodations to you, at the same rate.